Friday, July 6, 2012

A DAY IN PATAG, SILAY CITY

I was fortunate to join the group outing of my friend Grace in Patag, Silay City. It was my first time to be in Patag and all of us can't help but be amaze on the wonders of nature. The travel time from Bacolod to the foothills of Mt. Mandalagan and Mt. Marapara takes 3 hours more or less. The long and winding road makes you catch your breath as you go up to the mountains.  

You may check this site for more details on Patag - http://www.waypoints.ph/detail_gen.php?wpt=patag


Entrance to the vacation house where we were billeted for the weekend

Beautiful vacation house

View from the pool

This view covers the Negros coastline, main highway
of Silay, nightscape of  the city,  one can also see the
arriving/departing planes of Silay-Bacolod Airport

This garden is maintained by the house caretaker 

The swimming pool overlooking the Negros coastline

Cheap Flights to Denver at OneTravel

3 comments:

  1. We’ve been naming several resorts in Negros to choose as venue for our first Team Building. For two weeks, the group has finally decided and we’re all set for Patag, Silay City nature trip adventure.

    Details of my story goes here: Ladlad Resort, Patag, Silay City

    ReplyDelete
  2. would love to go here, if possible who to contact :-) thanks :-) heres my contact: Kevin 09328705325.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey. I am Silaynn. Thanks that you like the place. I am an avid patag enthusiast. I always comeback to patag to relax. I will follow you hope you can followback. you can visit my blog here: http://silaytambayan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete